Travel + Leisure Digital Magazine
Camera and Travel, the magazine later assumed the name Travel + Leisure in 1971. The predecessor titles focused on travel photography, but the name change signaled a shift toward travel coverage in general. Travel + Leisure, published by Meredith, currently publishes one double issue, which counts as two of 12 issues in an annual subscription.
The travel and hospitality industry has been through a remarkable period of disruption. Dramatic shifts in customer, employee, stakeholder and society expectations mean that organizations need more agility, inclusion and innovation than ever before. Those Travel & Leasuire shifts mandate changes in organizational structure, culture and performance to engage your people and drive growth. Our travel, hospitality and leisure consultants can help you attract, develop and retain best-in-class talent for your organization.
- When Wyndham Destinations spun off Wyndham Hotels & Resorts in 2018, the company needed to clarify its new vision and purpose to unlock shareholder value.
- Over 75,000 people working from more than 170 locations gives us a global footprint capable of meeting your proximity, cost and quality needs.
- Before the dramatic impact of the health crisis on the travel industry, leisure tourism spending worldwide had increased steadily since 2015.
- Featuring five rapid-fire questions, each Q&A offers an industry leader perspective to help you get to know a little about the experts who are driving their rebound.
- Travel + Leisure Co. had 867,000 owners in its membership base at the end of last year and a 98 percent annual retention rate of owners over the last decade.
Delivering market-leading customer engagement and flexible retailing capabilities to the airline industry. Previous editions revealed a monumental wealth of experiences, personal and professional stories, successes, tips, and lessons learnt. The women featured have inspired many others to progress within our industry, and have become mentors and role models meaning that the powerful and positive impact of the Index continues to be phenomenal. Sign Up NowGet this delivered to your inbox, and more info about our products and services.
Over 75,000 people working from more than 170 locations gives us a global footprint capable of meeting your proximity, cost and quality needs. Our global model gives you consistency but it’s not one size fits all. Our customized approach means you will get a service built for your needs. Over 60,000 people working from more than 140 locations gives us a global footprint capable of meeting your proximity, cost and quality needs. Follow Travel + Leisure for inspiration on the best destinations & guides with tips on hotels, restaurants, & things to do at home too.
And it’s located inside a buzzing new beach club
We also undertake custom market research projects which can provide reports matching your specific data requirements. Please send us your custom research project details using the custom market research form. Below mentioned is the list of reports available for on Travel & Leisure industry. If you are not able to locate the correct report, please use the search option available on top of this page to search for the right report. You can also chat with us using the online chat system facility available at the bottom right corner of this page.
There’s a lot of upside in the timeshare industry — that is, if you can make that first sale. These properties join two more of the region’s favorite independent, boutique hotels—The Umstead Hotel and Spa and The Mayton, both in Cary. Heights House is among a growing number of independent and boutique-style hotels that have opened in the downtown Raleigh area in the last few years.